Everything you need to know about spline modeling in CINEMA 4D
What Will I Learn?
You will learn about splines and splines primitives
You will learn how to use spline creation tools: Sketch Tool, Spline Smooth Tool, Spline Arch Tool, and Pen Tool
You will learn how to use generators in CINEMA 4D: Extrude, Subdivision Surface, Lathe, Loft, and Sweep
You will learn how to use splines tools, functions, and commands available in CINEMA 4D
You will learn how to create 3D objects using splines and generators
- Before you start this course, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R16, R17, and R18 versions.
- You should also have the basic knowledge of CINEMA 4D.
- You should have desire to learn.
- Willingness to be awesome.
The 3D Modeling: Spline Modeling Fundamentals in CINEMA 4D course teaches you the spline modeling techniques using the spline primitives, tools and functions available in CINEMA 4D. This course first introduces you to the splines primitives and then shows you the functioning of spline creation tools such as the Sketch, Spline Smooth, Spline Arch, and Pen tools. Then, course jumps right into teaching you how to create 3D objects using splines, extrusion, sweeping, and lathing, and how to work with the other spline functions/tools/commands available in Mesh menu.
This course includes stand alone hands-on exercises to hone your skills. Also, there are practical challenges included that will help you to assess your knowledge gained in the course.
By the end of this course, you will understand the tools and techniques available to you for creating 3D models using splines. The working files are available so that you can follow along with me throughout the lessons.
Question: I have no-experience with CINEMA 4D, is this course is for me?
Yes. If you are an absolute beginner in CINEMA 4D, two eBooks in the EPUB format are provided in theAppendix: Content for Absolute Beginner section of this course. We recommend that you first go through these ePubs and follow the content and included 5 hands-on exercises; to get started with CINEMA 4D. once you finish reading these two eBooks, start the course from the Section 2 and follow the course in sequence.
I’ll be regularly adding more content to this course so keep coming back.
Note: If you want to follow along, you should have CINEMA 4D Studio R19 installed on your system. However, this course is also compatible with R16, R17, and R18 versions of CINEMA 4D.
The salient features of the 3D Modeling: Spline Modeling Fundamentals in CINEMA 4D course are as follows:
- 2 hours of on-demand video with 21 lectures explaining spline modeling techniques with CINEMA 4D.
- Splines and splines creation tools are explained.
- Splines command and functions explained.
- All Generator objects explained.
- 2 eBooks in the ePub format for absolute beginners.
- All CINEMA 4D files, images, and other resources are available. You are free to use these files in your personal or commercial work.
- Access to each tutorial’s initial and final states along with the resources used in the tutorial.
- Includes stand alone hands-on exercises.and practical challenges to hone your skills.
- Tech support direct from the author.
So why wait?
Enroll in the course and start creating 3D models using spines with CINEMA 4D.
Who is the target audience?
- Students who want to learn how to use Cinema 4D
- Students who want to create 3D models in Cinema 4D
- Digital artists
- Motion graphics artists
- Indie game developers
- And anyone who wants to learn CINEMA 4D
Curriculum For This Course
Expand All 24 Lectures 01:52:01
Introduction: 4 Lectures06:57
Spline Primitives, Spline Tools, Functions, and Commands: 9 Lectures01:03:25
Hands-on Exercises : 6 Lectures40:51
Practical Challenges: 1 Lecture00:21
Appendix: Content for Absolute Beginner : 3 Lectures00:41
Bonus Content: 1 Lecture00:12
About the Instructor
Enter to learn, leave to grow [www.padexi.academy]
PADEXI ACADEMY has been established with an aim to provide best quality learning products and solutions to students, professionals, and hobbyists who want to build skills in the latest emerging technologies, elevate their knowledge, and build a fruitful career. The team of instructors and authors at PADEXI is highly professional with very strong specialization and diverse industry experience in the field of computer graphics, programming, and marketing. Our instructors have more than a decade of classroom and online training experience who have trained 15K+ students across all teaching platforms.
PADEXI also publishes books on computer graphics applications. Also, many free tutorials and knowledge base articles are available on various technologies.
Udemy Course Link