by Nancy Schuman (Author), Face it–words matter when it comes to getting noticed, getting the interview, and getting the job. In this invaluable guide to crafting the pitch that opens doors, staffing experts Schuman and Nadler give you hundreds of tools to make that happen. You will no longer struggle to find the phrases that best highlight your achievements; instead, you’ll garner attention with such smart options as:
- I created a program that accomplished the following . . .
- My work generated $5 million in revenue . . .
- I built a team of employees who created . . .
- The work I did saved my company $3 million . . .
- I solved the following problems for my employer . . .
The market’s tight, but the jobs are out there. With these essential words and phrases, you can move your application to the top of the pile!