Learn Python 3.0 VISUALLY: with 99 Interactive Exercises and Quizzes (Learn Visually Book 1) Kindle Edition by Ivelin Demirov (Author, Illustrator)
It’s a beautifully illustrated full-color Python 3.0 programming book that teaches the fundamentals through Metaphors, Analogies and Easy Step-by-Step Exercises.
WHO IS THIS PYTHON BOOK FOR?
If you answer YES to one or more of the following questions, this book is for you:
- I am a complete programming beginner
- I know a little HTML and/or CSS
- I tried to learn the Python language before
- I find programming books boring
- I can’t focus long enough reading technical texts
- I need to start really slow
- I am a graphic and/or web designer
- I have a book on Python already
- I am a parent who wants to spark an interest in programming in my kids
WHAT WILL I LEARN?
How to read and write Python 3.0
- The syntax of the language
- The most important concepts
- Programming terminology
- Basics of the object oriented programming
- To exercise regularly
This book covers only the fundamentals of Python. You need to follow a complete guide or/and an online resource for detailed explanation of each concept.
HOW IS THIS BOOK DIFFERENT?
This book is for Visual Learners.
Visual Learners retain information very differently than their left brained counter-parts, and thus benefit from different approaches. Full color illustrations, schema and color code snippets help memory triggers as your brain never forgets an image or a metaphor. One page of this visual Python guide can equal one chapter of a conventional book as illustrations can make a world of difference over strictly words on a page!